Saturday 9 April 2016

Making My Bed

This is something Katrina will tell you I don't do well (maybe not at all). The way I see it , it's only get mucked up again in about 14 hours time so whats the point?
I talking about my cart bed
You may remember I started with a piece of shade cloth, it sagged to much but the concept was born and with the skills of a local canvas maker David Price from North Shore Canvas we came up with something a whole lot better.
Yep it does look a touch short , its just a long sleeping bag.
We made half of the stretcher with velcro so that it could be folded back ,sleeping bag and all. That way when I arrive after a full days slogging I can make my bed with ease.
I can add extra shelter if needed using a small tarp .

1 comment:

  1. That looks like a pretty sturdy contraption that you have created there. Who says you don't do it well? It looks perfectly comfortable to me. Did you have a chance to test it out yet? Just wondering how it will hold up to all-day snooze under the warm sun near a tree.

    Dylan Lovell @ Mattress Sale Liquidators

    ReplyDelete