Tuesday 17 May 2016

Food glorious Food

My food finally arrived today. 65 double meals of Back Country dehydrated meals. better late than never!!!!! Once again Camp Hike Climb in Hornsby looked after me .

I trailed about 18 different varieties of Back Countries selection and ended up choosing 9 hot meal varieties and 4 different dessert . Along with this I am also taking 2kg of porridge /muesli, trail snacks like nuts and dried fruit( and some lollies but dont tell my kids), 10 sweet potatoes and a couple of bags of green apples( both these 2 last well) I also plan to use Tailwind's suppliments in 6 bottles of water /day which will add 2500Kj to my daily intake which I estimate will be 12000Kj .
By the way total weight of 130 meals dehydrated is only 11.3 kg( that s crazy)

No comments:

Post a Comment