Saturday 2 April 2016

Spend Spend Spend.

This little adventure does cost money, lots of it. I'm cool with that and so it nice when companies and people are more than happy to help out.
Firstly a massive THANKYOU to my local coffee shop

WELLSPRING Cafe. Phil has decided to sponsor my shoes . Thanks Mate.
By the way my shoes of choice are an ultra light weight marathon shoe called Hoka stinsons ATR. They have a huge amount of cushioning.

Kathmandu has also come up with the goods in the form of a voucher that I used last Thursday night in Hornsby KMD store. The voucher entitled me to some extra discounts.
Trying not to go to overboard we still managed to knock up a nice bill. 

I also finally went and saw Warren from Promomania this week. I have known Warren for ever and we are best of mates and he has been very helpful with designing some t shirts for me.



2 comments:

  1. Great work Wellspring Cafe on your sponsorship! those shoes will get a workout!
    And great blog Graeme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wouldn't like to see those shoes at the end! Nice one Wellspring... will come for dinner soon.

    ReplyDelete