Friday 8 April 2016

APEX Movie under the Stars

I would like to say thank you to all the people who came along to the Movie last night. The rain held off and I even saw a star or two.
Thanks also to the Berowra Apex and Hornsby Council for host a free community event.
The donations that where put in the bucket tallied $124.40 which goes straight to beyondblue. Proceeds from the BBQ will also be going to beyondblue.
I had a great time taking kids for rides on the cart. I had modified the cart adding 2 seats built from milk crates and old school chairs, installed a couple of guards so  no fingers would get caught in spokes and it all worked a treat .
Big news the final tally from all donations not including my bucket for the night was $1574.
Great work to every body that came along to support such a fantastic cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment