Saturday 13 February 2016

Christening 'Foxy'

Christening 'Foxy'

With brakes fitted ,attachment points for my harness in place I decided to take 'Foxy' out for her first real test( other than going up and down my driveway many times) it was to be a walk to Berowra Tavern then onto the Apex meeting not to far away.

I loaded 'Foxy' up with 80l of water strapped it all down, and off we went. Now 'Foxy' is a little wider than a foot path and I knew this from the beginning, but what I did forget that night was it was bloody bin night. I only hit two and successfully managed not to knock them over. The bougainvillea bush was another story and I got hung up in it both going to the pub and on the way home.

All in all I was more than happy with how she performed

On the hit list now 'Foxy' will get some nice shinny reflectors as I did spend some time on the road .

No comments:

Post a Comment